July 20, 2009

My first blog and my first Pride!

Watching the parade - that's Chucky Baer on the left!



Making a new friend at the Pride Festival!

That's all 'ya get to see until next month!

Flirting with "Miss California"

I finally got my ass in gear this morning and decided to make my first blog entry. Hello, world!

Today was the perfect day to blog since I had such a great weekend. Saturday, I went to my very first Pride here in San Diego and it was such a blast! I didn't know what to expect. The day started off with one of the longest walks of my life - and I have the blisters on my feet to prove it (note to self: wear socks at Pride events)! The plan was to take the gay shuttle from the old Naval Hospital near Balboa Park to the pride parade. But when we got t
here, the line for the shuttle was really long. So, we decided to walk to the parade so we wouldn't miss it.

We traversed through Hillcrest and finally made it to the Starbucks on University where we ran into Chucky Baer, the great blogger of San Diego Border Boys!
He has been so incredibly nice to me and I really do appreciate his support. Most of the pictures on this blog entry were taken by him. Thanks, Chucky! :)

One of my favorite parts of the parade was getting my picture taken with "Miss California" - she was one of my favorite attractions of the day! She was feisty, ready for lovin', and I thought that was so hot!
After getting incredibly sunburned during the parade, we
decided to head to Balboa Park for the Pride Festival. It was really cool to meet people and it was my first time getting asked to pose for pictures. We spent the afternoon people watching and walking around checking out the entertainment (including the leather section where there was NO WAY I was gonna be bound and spanked - not during the day light anyway!).

I felt really energized by all of the action of the day and can't wait to make an official appearance at future pride events after I officially start my modeling career next month.


The next two weeks I will be training really hard in the gym so that I'm at my best. I want to come out with a bang (heh-heh) and can't wait for you to see me in action.
Thanks for checking out my blog!

Love, Dawson

2 comments:

  1. "NO WAY I was gonna be bound and spanked - not during the day light anyway!"

    Well we will have to hang out at night next time LOL

    God post- keep on posting- remember what I said about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You WALKED OMG that is one long ass walk up Park Blvd then parade and back around!

    Great first post Dawson!

    ReplyDelete