July 22, 2009

Get to know me 2!

Wow, two posts in one day! When I get bored I look for fun surveys to do. So enjoy this one and I'll be back at you soon!
Love,
Dawson


When did you last cry?

Today.

What was the reason you last cried?
Dad passing away.

Do you consider yourself an emotional person?
Somewhat.

Does anything hurt on your body?
Yes.

Any current scabs or bruises?
Nope.

Are you klutsy or accident prone?
Depends on what I'm doing!

Ever tripped over your own feet?
Who hasn't?

How long has it been since you took vitamins?
Today, gotta stay healthy.

When is the last time you took medicine?
idk

What was the medicine for?
.....?

Do you get headaches often?
No

Do you have health insurance?
Yes

If so, who is it through?
Ahhhh dont wanna say!

Do you want plastic surgery?
No I don't need it

If it was free, what 1 thing would you have done?
Boobies ha ha jk

How much do you think it costs to have a boob job?
Six Grand.

Do you have or want any tattoo's?
Nope I'm fine without any.

If so, what do you have or want?
If I was going to have a tattoo, I would have "slippery when wet" tattooed on my ass!

Would you consider permanent make-up?
No I'm a guy not a tranny ha ha!

How effective is the pull out method when it comes to birth control?
Awesome I'm still alone ha ha!

What is your birth control method of choice?
hahaha ummmm? I didn't think men need birth control!

Ever had a pregnancy scare when you weren't planning?
Ya my bf got fat and I was like wtf!!

Do you get along better with your mom or dad?
Dad, and i miss you a lot dad Rest in Peace

When did you last speak to a family member?
Yesterday!

How much do you spend on your parents for Christmas?
About $500

Are you a Christian?
YES!!!

Do you consider yourself to be religious?
Oh yea I love God And He loves everyone!

When is the last time you attended a church service?
umm idk?

Do you want to have a closer relationship with God?
Nope I'm close as I need to be!

Do you have anyone you can talk to about God and not feel judged?
Yes!!

Are you saving your money for any big purchase right now?
Maybe heheheh!

If you were given 1k dollars and had to use it on 1 purchase, what would you buy?
Alot of muscle supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment